Wisdom Day 8
Follow me on Twitter @WisdomWhispers and the hashtag #100daysofwisdom for more reflections on life, love and the wisdom of Spirit!
Super Soul Sunday (@SuperSoulSunday) September 27, 2012
Today’s 10 minute Wisdom Recipe™:
Spend 10 life-affirming minutes doing the following:
- Find a quiet place and spend two minutes breathing deeply.
- Spend some time in thoughts and feelings of gratitude for something you’re experiencing right now, even if all you can give thanks for is your breathing.
- Acknowledge whether you feel empowered or drained. Get in touch with your body. What’s it telling you?
- Identify and commit to doing (or not doing) one thing by day’s end to eliminate energy drains from your life (lack of rest? caffeine? a person or project? an entire to-do list?)
- Identify and commit to doing (or not doing) one thing by day’s end to enhance your spirit … actually, make that TWO … you’ve already done one, today’s Wisdom Recipe™!
Please join the conversation and share your reflections about this post, the Wisdom Recipe™, and your own wisdom moments! There’s strength in community and community begins with you … and me!
Be Well … and WISE!
Wisdom in the Whisper™ and WisdomintheWhisper.com by Tonya Marie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at www.wisdominthewhisper.com.